Multidimensional Database Design with SSAS 2012-2016
|Training level||BI Course|
|Duration||3 days / 24 Hours|
|Delivery method||In Class|
|List price||490 Euro VAT Excl.|
Click Tabs for Detailed info
During this 4-day course, you will learn to design, develop, and deploy an analytical solution using SQL Server 2012-2016 Analysis Services (SSAS). This course demonstrates design and development best practices as you build a fully working analytical solution.
SQL Server 2012-2016 Analysis Services (SSAS) enables IT Professionals to rapidly build and deploy powerful analytical solutions that enable business users to analyze business data and achieve competitive advantage. SSAS enables rapid application development, increases performance and functionality, and reduces the costs and complexity of operation. This course focuses on teaching IT professionals the skills and best practices required to design and develop a well performing and successful analytical solution using SQL Server 2012-2016 Analysis Services.
This course is intended for IT Professionals that are responsible for designing, developing, and deploying business intelligence solutions. The target audience for this course is database warehouse, decision support, and business intelligence solution architects, IT professionals, and business intelligence developers who want to learn the details of how to use the new capabilities provided by SSAS to build analytical applications.
- Describe the process of building a business intelligence solution and identify where and how SSAS fits into the process.
- Create effective SSAS solutions complete with calculations, actions, aggregations, and more.
- Design SSAS solutions that are both scalable and secure.
- Successfully manage and deploy SSAS solutions in a development/test/production environment.
- Module 1: Introduction to BI Applications
- Module 2: Dimensional Modeling
- Module 3: Creating a BISM End-to-End: Understanding the Process
- Module 4: Multidimensional Model: Creating Dimensions and Cubes
- Module 5: Multidimensional Model: Advanced Features
- Module 6: Tabular Model: Building Models
- Module 7: Tabular Model: Advanced Features
- Module 8: Storage Modes, Aggregation Designs, and Proactive Caching
Next planned dates:
Trainer: Dejan Sarka
Reserve your seat
Reserving a seat does not imply any obligations for payment