20779 Analysing Data with Excel
|Duration||2 days / 16 Hours|
|Delivery method||In Class|
|List price||380 Euro VAT Excl.|
Click Tabs for Detailed info
Microsoft Official Course – 20779
- This course is intended for students who are experienced with analyzing data with Excel and who wish to add BI techniques.
- The course will likely be attended by SQL Server report creators who are interested in alternative methods of presenting data.
- Explore and extend a classic Excel dashboard.
- Explore and extend an Excel data model.
- Pre-format and import a .CSV file.
- Import data from a SQL Server database
- Import data from a report.
- Create measures using advanced DAX functions.
- Create data visualizations in Excel.
- Create a Power BI dashboard with Excel.
- Module 1: Data Analysis in Excel
- Module 2: The Excel Data Model
- Module 3: Importing Data from Files
- Module 4: Importing Data from Databases
- Module 5: Importing Data from Excel Reports
- Module 6: Creating and formatting measures
- Module 7: Visualizing Data in Excel
- Module 8: Using Excel with Power BI
Next planned dates:
Trainer: Ivan Donev
Reserve your seat
Reserving a seat does not imply any obligations for payment