Margarita Naumova is a very well-known Bulgarian SQL Expert. Magi holds a highest possible SQL Server Technical Certification in the field – Microsoft Certified Master, making her one of the best SQL Server Experts Worldwide, among the top one percent of IT professionals in the World.
She has more than 15 years of SQL Server and BI technologies consulting and training experience gained in Bulgaria and abroad (UK, Finland, Germany, Sweden, Cyprus) and is a trusted advisor for major Bulgarian customers in SQL Server Platform Area.
She works in the area of Designing and Architecting SQL Server and BI Platform Solutions, SQL Server Performance Tuning and Optimization, High Availability and Disaster Recovery SQL Server Solutions.
Magi Naumova is a leader and founder of Bulgarian SQL & BI User Group “Let’s SQL Together!” and is a regular presenter of the largest IT events in Bulgaria.
Currently, she works as a Managing Partner and Chief SQL Architect of Inspirit – her own Consulting Company. She is an author of SQL Master Academy – a SQL Training Program that has helped hundreds of specialists to feel knowledgeable in their daily work or to find an inspirational career path in the world of SQL Server.
Professional History and Achievements:
- Years (1995-2001) working as Assistant Professor in Varna University of Economics, Department of Informatics. Margarita was delivering Database Design Courses there.
- Microsoft Certified Trainer since 1999, More than 1000 people trained in SQL Server Technology Platform in Bulgaria and abroad (Germany, Finland, UK, Sweden), SQL Server Trainer and Consultant in major Bulgarian Microsoft Certified Partners for Learning Solutions BORA Systems (2000-2003), CTEC (2003-2005), ITCE (2005-2006)
- Events Presenter since 2003, with more than 100 Presentations delivered at Technical conferences in Bulgaria and abroad
- 5 Years Senior Consultant in Microsoft (Microsoft Consulting Services Department 2006 – 2010), she has been elected as a member of Microsoft Worldwide Technical Leadership Team – a community that aspires to bring together the best technical leaders in Microsoft Services across the World.
- Project Architect and delivery of large scale projects and innovative solutions, over 70+ projects in the professional experience profile list.
- Microsoft Certified Master on SQL Server. According to Norm Judah, Chief Technology Officer, Services, Microsoft Corporation “Graduates of this program will be recognized by Microsoft as the top Microsoft server experts in the world.”
- SME (Subject Metter Expert) in Microsoft Internal Database & BI Community (2008-2010)
- Countrywide recognized as the best technology expert in SQL Server Platform, having a lot of magazines publications, interviews and white papers
- Bulgarian SQL Server and BI User Group founder and leader – a community of over 400 professionals
- One of the favorite Presenters in biggest IT Events in Bulgaria and abroad (SQL Server and SharePoint Connections Conference, SQLU Conference, Database Days Conference, SQLSaturday, SQLTuneIn, SQLRally, MS Indeed, etc) – Margarita’s presentations usually have the highest rating in the events and are highly expected.
- Best presenter award on several conferences as Microsoft Days 2010, MS InCharge, MS InTouch, SQLSaturday
- Best Performer of the Microsoft Subsidiary
In her little spare time, Magi loves walking in the mountains, skiing or playing with her lovely little daughter. The family is her weakness and she adores shared hours outside. He also loves to paint and to engage in interior design.
Ivan Donev is a renowned expert in the world if Microsoft Data Platform technology who joined the Inspirit team in the beginning of 2018. Ivan is a certified professional in Administration, Development, Data Science and Business Intelligence and in the last years specializes in PowerBI. He already has several local and international projects on this technology, as well as traditional database scalable, performant and highly-available solutions.
Ivan is a regular speaker on local and international conferences, participates in the organization of SQL Saturday and User Group events in Bulgaria, as well as SQL Server Discovery Days with Inspirit and PASS.
You can find Ivan in social media on the following links:
Blog: http://mssqlinsider.com/ and https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/ivandonev/
- Microsoft Certified Expert: Data Management and Analytics
- Microsoft Azure Certified: Implementing Azure infrastructure
- ITIL v3: Foundation
- Microsoft Professional Degree: Data Science
Work and speaker experience:
- 3+ years in the Telco industry as DBA and BI Developer
- 4+ years in the IT Outsourcing Business, working as 3rd level support, team technology lead and technical designer
- 3+ years in Microsoft as Premier Filed Engineer – Data Platform with an additional role as a Subject Matter Expert in the Internal Data Platform Community
- Speaking on all SQL Saturdays in Belgrade (2 yrs), Prague (2 yrs), Sofia(5 yrs), Varna (1), Plovdiv (2)
- Lector and part of the Microsoft Clinic team on SQL Nexus 2016
Rozalina is Senior Database Consultant at Inspirit, she joined the team two years ago. Rozalina has deep knowledge in the field of databases and 10 years experience in the IT in the banking sector, gaining experience as a system administrator and database administrator in some of the largest financial institutions in Bulgaria.
She has completed a number of courses at SQL Master Academy and is currently part of the trainers team. Our students are now able to learn and share practical experience with an extremely experienced Database Administrator and SQL Server professional.
Rozalina is often a speaker in the sessions of the Bulgarian user group “Let’s SQL Together!”, as well as SQL Saturday Sofia and Plovdiv.
Sarka, MCT and SQL Server MVP, is an independent trainer and consultant that focuses on development of database & business intelligence applications. Besides projects, he spends about half of the time on training and mentoring. He is the founder of the Slovenian SQL Server and .NET Users Group. Dejan Sarka is the main author or coauthor of twelve books about databases and SQL Server. Dejan Sarka also developed many courses and seminars for Microsoft, SolidQ and Pluralsight.
As an MCT, Dejan Sarka speaks on many local and international events. Some of the international events include conferences such as PASS, TechEd, DevWeek, and many PASS SQL Saturdays. He is also indispensable on regional MS events, for example on the NT Conference, relatively the biggest MS conference in Central and Eastern Europe. He spoke on SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008R2, 2012 and 2014-2019 launch events in many countries, including Austria, Croatia, Israel, Latvia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and UK.
Matija Lah has more than fifteen years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server, mostly from architecting data-centric solutions in the legal domain. His contributions to the SQL Server community have led to the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional award in 2007 (Data Platform). He spends most of his time on projects involving advanced information management, and natural language processing, but often finds time to speak at events related to Microsoft SQL Server where he loves to share his experience with the SQL Server platform.