SQL Server Cloud Based Solutions
|Training level||SQL Server Foundation Courses|
|Duration||3 days / 24 Hours|
|Delivery method||In Class|
|List price||350 Euro VAT Excl.|
Click Tabs for Detailed info
Azure SQL Database is a robust relational database platform for developing, deploying, and managing the data tier in a wide range of cloud-based applications. The SQL Server Cloud based solution class will show you how to take that journey to the cloud one step at a time.
Learn the features and capabilities of Microsoft cloud data platform solutions. Get a platform overview, and hear about security features, options for high availability, techniques for monitoring and managing cloud data, and more. Plus, get guidance on how to identify tradeoffs and make decisions for designing public and hybrid cloud solutions using Microsoft cloud data platform features.
Database Developers, cloud solution developers who develop data tier in the cloud, and also database administrators, who are responsible for creating and managing SQL Server Cloud solutions.
- Understand the database as a service concept
- Know the scope of cloud data platform features in the cloud.
- Work with Azure SQL Database
- Know SQL database options in Azure, including SQL Server in an Azure virtual machine, and SQL database
- Use proper way to protect data in the cloud
- Monitor and manage a database in the cloud
- Understand the Service Tier Advisor and resource manager
- Understand different scenarios for using Azure for high availability solutions.
- Design scenarios for SQL database in Azure.
Module 1: Microsoft Cloud Data Platform Overview
Module 2: SQL Server Azure VM
Module 3: Getting started with Azure SQL Database
Module 4: Migrating SQL Server Databases to Azure
Module 5: Data Security in SQL Cloud solutions
Module 6: High Availability and Disaster Recovery scenarios in Azure
Module 7: Scalability in the cloud – Elastic Database Capabilities of Azure SQL Database
Module 8: Monitoring and Managing SQL Server Cloud solutions
Next planned dates:
Trainer: Ivan Donev
Reserve your seat
Reserving a seat does not imply any obligations for payment